Friday, October 1, 2010

Update #8....Easter 2010

For memories sake, I had to post these pictures on here. I realize that I am completely biased, but I had the 2 (or 3...if you include Trey!) most handsome men in the entire church on Easter Sunday. I LOVED the boys outfits this year for Easter! They were so precious! It's amazing the difference a year makes...I can remember going to the Easter egg hunt last year and we laid eggs on Logan as he slept in his carrier to take pictures because he was all of about 3 weeks old at Easter. This year, I had two boys that were very much into the Easter eggs, baskets, candy, food, and family that is always associated with Easter. We did also emphasize the spiritual meaning that Easter holds for us as Christians and what a glorious celebration Easter is....we even 'attempted' to do the little 'empty egg' devotional with the boys to show them that the tomb was empty, but they just seemed completely disappointed that the egg was empty and there was no candy. Well, we tried...and maybe one more year will make even more of a difference....;)
Jay

Logan

My 3 handsome men!

I just HAD to post this picture on here....all of the cousins! This is probably one of the most 'real to life' pictures. With 6 kids under 6...there is never a dull moment. Easter always seems to have some chaotic moments for whatever reason, and this year, as we were driving the 5 minutes that it takes for us to get from our church to my parents house, BOTH of the boys had blow-out bathroom issues in their cute suits. As we walked into my parents house, I remember announcing that anyone wanting pictures had about 60 seconds to snap them because both of my kids had already come through their pants. So, they all 'happily' grouped together and this is what we got!! :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash