Friday, October 1, 2010

Update #12....Happy 28th B'day to me!!

On June 4th, I celebrated my 28th b'day! Birthdays are always so much fun, but they are definitely even more fun once you have kids. It's almost like you get to revert back to being a child again, and relive all of the magic and excitement of your special day. Trey went all out and got me gifts, cards, a cake, and took me to dinner at On the Border where I was able to fill my pregnant belly with all the Mexican I wanted...it was a wonderful beginning to my 28th year!!
We had plans to leave for Destin week or so after my birthday. (We did end up getting to go...that post to come!) I LOVE the beach and was so pumped; but with all the oil spills, our plans were up in the air for weeks. Trey ordered me a beach themed cake and we laughed and said that they should have done Milk Duds or something as part of the decorations for the tar balls and oil spills!! Ha!

I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to look at the camera and smile?!? These boys LOVE cake with a passion!!

I always have 'helpers' to help open my presents!!

Worn out after a long day of 'partying'!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash