At the end of August, the girls in my Sunday School class gave me a baby shower for Noah. It was so sweet, and I felt so honored, blessed, and spoiled the entire day! I certainly did not expect a thing, but they went all out; and Noah got so many new and cute things!! It was so much fun! I felt so blessed and overwhelmed with everyone's generosity, love, and interest in our family!

The Sunday School 'gals'
Back Row - Treena, Kelsey (& Ava who actually belongs to Lauren), Fran, me, Celice, Reeanna, & Betsy
Front Row - Ashley, Lauren, & Corey

My 'fam'....Sarah, Emma, Emily, me, Mom, & Rachel

My 2nd 'fam'....Hannah, Lauren, me, Debra, & Amy
We always laugh in our family and say that we never have to worry about having a good 'turn out' for bridal showers, baby showers, etc... With our families, it is a guaranteed party of at least 10! :)

There are so many girls in our Sunday School class that are pregnant right now. We joke and say that we are 'growing' the body of Christ in our own way. I'll try to remember the due dates of the ones pictured above....Fran (actually had Claire on Aug. 30), Reeanna (had Cora on Sept. 24), me (due with Noah on Oct. 6), & Betsy (due with Levi on Nov. 23)
No comments:
Post a Comment