We postponed the whole 'big boy bed' for Jay until we moved into our new home. Trey and I are lazy enough that we didn't want to do the whole buy a bed, put together a bed, take down a crib, store a crib, take down a bed, move a bed, put back together a bed in a new house 'thing'....so we just waited until we moved in March to make that 'transition'. Jay did amazingly well!! It was the cutest thing ever...you can tell that he definitely felt like a 'big boy' and was loving his upgrade in life!! Jay has truly loved his bed since he was a baby, and this is no exception. Many times, we do 'time out' in his bed and there are times when I'm not sure if he really considers it a punishment or not because I will go in there to get him out of 'time out' and he is just sprawled out across his bed like it is the most wonderful thing in the world! :) Such a funny boy!! We love you Jay man....our little BIG BOY!And these are some cute pictures taken about the same time that I just 'had' to post!
I am the wife to a very good (and funny!) man, the mother to 3 precious boys...Jay (3 yrs.), Logan (2 yrs.), & Noah (10 months)... blessed to be the daughter to a wonderful family (on both sides!), and wildy in love with an amazing God!! I absolutely love life and find myself wondering why God has blessed me so abundantly! (Oh, and I love to use parentheses to further explain myself! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment