Monday, October 4, 2010
Update #20...Logan's 1st Haircut!
I know this is hard to believe, but Logan just had his very first haircut ever!! I cannot believe that his first haircut was at 18 months, but he really has never needed it before. And even now, it took all of about 4 'snips' to get rid of the hair over the ears and the 'mini mullet' he had growing in the back. He was so cute and did so good!! At first, they brought out the little cape to put over him, and he just started screaming and was not interested in it at all. As soon as we took that away, he just sat there sucking on his thumb and did just fine! Don't know what it was about the penguin cape that was so scary, but he was having none of it! :) Even with as little as she cut, he still looked like such a 'grown-up' boy when he was finished! I love my little man...he's growing up too fast!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment