Friday, October 1, 2010

Update #13....Dustin & Amy got Hitched!!

Well, this year has certainly been the year for family weddings!! On June 12th, Trey's younger brother (Dustin) and his sweet fiance (Amy) got married! We were thrilled and honored to get to take part in their special day. Obviously, Trey and Dustin have been buds since the day Dustin was born, but I have been so blessed to have gained a true friend in Amy! I have always adored Dustin as well and truly feel like he is a brother in so many ways...we are actually only 17 days apart in age! It was so fun to watch their relationship 'blossom' (that is such a funny word!) and to see God bring their two lives together. They have a neat story...they actually went to 4th grade together, but did not end up dating until about 3 years ago! Their wedding was such a fun celebration of God's faithfulness and blessing over their lives!! Jay, once again, got to be the ring bearer and was just too cute! I'm a little bit nervous about the first wedding that we go to where he is not the ring bearer...I'm afraid he is going to think that is his official 'job' at every wedding! :) Logan, once again, got to be 'eye candy' and just sat around looking precious in his matching coral tie!! And I got to be big and round with my pregnant belly again...this was the 3rd wedding I was in during this pregnancy, but I wouldn't have missed the opportunity to get to be a part for the world!! Congrats Uncle Dustin and Aunt Amy!! What a special and fun day it was!! Everything was absolutely perfect and we have LOVED getting to be in the same town as both of you! Both of you hold a very special place in each of our hearts!!
Me and the lovely bride at the bridesmaids luncheon

Trey's Grandmother, Lauren (my sis-n-law), Amy (the bride), Debra (my mother-in-law), and me...I cannot tell you how much I love these women. It is such a blessing to be a part of this 'crew'!! We have shared many late nights, laughs, joys, and even sorrows together. They are truly family to me!

Our little family of 4 (and a half!)

Oh how I love this face....

The beautiful bride and the 'veteran' ring bearer

The delirious and crazy parents.....I don't know why I included this picture, but it always makes me laugh. Trey and I have always shared one thing in common...we are always HOT!! We took some gorgeous pictures outside, but we were sweating like pigs!! Trey carried this nasty 'sweat rag' around with him all day long, would pull it out of his pocket, and continuously dab at his forehead and face. I kept telling him that he was acting like a 95 year old man that weighed 400 lbs. It was so funny!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash