Monday, September 27, 2010

Update #6....Get-a-way to St. Johns!

Mid-March, Trey and I left for a trip to St. Johns. We would have never in a million years planned a trip during this busy of a month, but Trey made the President's Club with his company and that is how they so graciously awarded us for all of his efforts! We left 2 days after Rachel and Seth's wedding, I was about 11 weeks pregnant and in that exhausted stage of pregnancy, we had been working like dogs to get everything finalized on our new home before we left because we got home from our trip at 1am on a Sunday night, closed on our house the very next morning, and then proceeded to move the next 2 days!! It was like the Lord knew that we needed a little break in the middle!! And I assure you, I completely soaked it all up!! It was wonderful! I just tried to put out of my mind everything that we had to do when we got home, and just focused on relaxing!! I relaxed so much that I think it was about to drive Trey crazy! My agenda was eat, sleep, read, and lay out and that is literally all that I did...it was wonderful!! Our parents kept the kiddos while we were gone, and I missed them like CRAZY, but it was so nice to sleep in, only have to fix one plate at each meal, only get myself ready each day, and only be responsible for getting myself to and from the restroom! :) It was great for Trey and I to get away and enjoy being 'just us' for a week. I am so proud of him and how hard he works and I DEFINITELY benefited from all of his hard work on this trip. Thanks again Babe!!
Headed out on a 'snorkel sail'

We stayed in a super fancy resort with amazing pools...this country girl definitely felt spoiled!

We stayed a few extra days in St. Thomas...is this water not beautiful?!? This was taken right off of our balcony.

And these two pictures are where I literally spent about 80% of my time. The above picture was my view to the front, and the below picture was my view to the back....amazing!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash