Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update #4....Happy Birthday Logan!!

March was undoubtedly one of the craziest months I have ever lived in my entire life. We had so many 'major' things happen within that month, but we kicked it off by celebrating Logan's 1st Birthday on March 5th! As always, time flies....it seems like just yesterday, we were headed to the hospital to have Logan and then you blink and it is time to celebrate his first birthday! I love having both of our families in the same town because it makes any celebration/birthday seem like a huge event and party just by inviting all of them! We were still living in our rent house, so once again, we packed it in like sardines! Logan had a fabulous time, LOVED being the center of attention, and being spoiled with so many amazing toys! (I must admit that I truly think Jay thought most of the party was for him as well. They are so close in age that Jay gets just as excited and is still so young that I don't even think he realized that all the festivities were not actually for him. Oh well!) Logan LOVED his cake!! He has always been my hearty eater. I jokingly tell Trey that my biggest fear as a Mom is that one day I am going to turn the TV on to ESPN and see Logan on TV winning that nasty hot dog eating contest by downing like 60 hot dogs in 60 seconds! The boy can eat...and he can eat so fast!! Needless to say, he was in heaven having his own cake!! We all had such a fun-filled day and went to bed exhausted, happy, and content!

Happy 1st Birthday Logan!! What a joy it is to be your parents!! You have the sweetest temperament, love to laugh, love to be laughed at, love being with your brother, love your thumb and your blanket, love to eat, love to sleep,....and all around just seem to LOVE life! You are goofy and sometimes seem to 'get' humor that no 1 yr. old should 'get', but can also show such a contemplative and serious face that could intimidate any one. :) Your dad and I LOVE being your parents!! I cannot tell you how many times a day we smile simply because of you. Thank you, Lord, for this special boy in our life. We love you son! Happy Birthday Logan!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash