Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update #3....We're Pregnant!!

I am laughing so hard that I am posting this (like it's new news) being so largely pregnant now!! But, at the end of January, Trey and I found out I was pregnant with Baby #3. It was such a fun day because it was actually a snow day, and Trey was home all day. We had just found out that morning and decided to use the snow as a fun way to tell our families. We made a 'Mama' and a 'Daddy' snowman and then 3 'children' snowmen. This picture is horrible quality (it's a picture of a picture), but this is what we then took to our parents' houses. The little snowmen have Jay and Logan's birthdays written on them, and we wrote my due date on the 'baby' snowman. We had a stack of pictures that we gave to our families to look through and had this one stuck in the group. It was fun to watch everyone catch on!!

The snowman 'family'!!

....and the original picture

We actually have the funniest memories of trying to carry out 'Operation Baby Snowman' because we lived next to some good family friends. We weren't telling anyone other than family yet so we were trying to be so sneaky to get the picture without someone catching on as to why there were 3 'children', but everyone was outside playing in their yards. We had the 'baby' snowman made and had him sitting on the side of the house and would wait until the neighbors had gone inside and then would run and add him to the 'line-up' and try to snap a picture. I am the world's worst when I think I am going to get caught so I was a nervous wreck and kept dropping the 'baby' and putting him in the wrong place and then tossing him to the side if I saw someone coming....(I PROMISE I will not treat my real child like that!! :) It was definitely comical to say the least!! It actually ended up getting to be so late and so dark by the time that no one was around that we ended up having to wait until the next day....hence the reason all of the snow is melted in the background of the picture. It was so funny and definitely provided us with some good memories and great laughs!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash