We have learned yet another trick -
(Drum roll please......)


TOE SUCKING!!
Trey and I have gotten the biggest kick out of this (no pun intended! :) Jay began doing this last weekend. I know this is something that almost all babies do, but of course, it is so funny when it is your own child. He is such a precious child that is constantly bringing smiles to our face and joy to our hearts. We love you beyond words Jay!!

3 comments:
Hey Christina!!! I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you that Jay is adorable!!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!
Brad, Jill & Eli
woo jay!!! you're becoming quite the little acrobat, learning so many tricks like that! hehe we love you!!!
thanks jill!! i periodically check in on yours too and eli is precious!! congrats again to you and brad!! i know you are enjoying life with him!!
christina
Post a Comment