Monday, May 19, 2008

We're Back!!

I realize it has been over a month since I have posted anything on our blog. I have been getting in big time trouble from fellow bloggers (who will remain nameless! :) So, I'm back and am going to try my very hardest to keep our blog up to date. We have been having the greatest time and LOVE getting to watch Jay grow more and more each day. He is now a little over 5 months old and I truly never dreamed I would love anyone as much as I love our precious boy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your lucky I checked your blog today....I had just about given up. :) I'm so glad you are back! :) Seeing these pictures make me already sad that ya'll are not here anymore! :)

Unknown said...

he is getting so big!!! i can't wait to take those 6 month pictures!!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash