Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That

I have always absolutely loved summertime. It is so much fun to have a little change of pace and get to enjoy being out in the sunshine! Here are a few fun pics from the last few weeks: Jay LOVES his toys...can you tell? It is so fun to watch him play with them. It's like he literally cannot choose which one to play with....he goes from one to the next.

Jay helped Trey mow one night. He thoroughly enjoyed it, but I think he enjoyed watching the dogs chase after the mower more than anything.

We love taking walks in the evening. Trey and I always enjoyed this before Jay came along and now it is so much fun to get to include him in the 'tradition'. Here he is getting all ready to go!

Me and my sweet boy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

The pic with him and his toys is hilarious!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash