Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

We celebrated my 26th birthday this last week. It was such a fun and special day (or days)! The night before, we had a fun family cookout complete with burgers, s'mores, and delicious birthday cake. I also got a fun b'day treat and Abby (my oldest niece) got to come home and spend the night with Trey, Jay, and I. We had a great time, and I think Abby enjoyed soaking up the special attention. My mom and sisters took me out for lunch on my actual birthday, and then Trey took me on a fabulous date to a nice Italian restaurant while my mother-in-law played with Jay. Whew!! I certainly felt honored and blessed!! It was such a fun couple of days, and I am constantly thanking God for the amazing family(s), husband, and sweet boy that I have. Time sure does fly...it seems like just yesterday I was turning 16. And now, here I am, already a whole decade later - graduated, married, and with a child of my own. It's shocking to realize that as fast as that flew by, I will have a 10 year old son and who knows how many other children. Oh how I want to enjoy the here and the now and love every moment that God has given me with those that I love!! Thank you all for making my special day so special!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Christina!!! I just found your blog through Shannon's! Oh my, your little one is beyond precious! I am glad you are so happy! I have loved reading a little of your blog. I will have to read more when I have more time! By the way, I found some Kanakuk pics of us a few weeks ago and they made me laugh out loud!

You are too cute!

Rebekah Harris

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash