Friday, October 30, 2009

Lookin' Good Logan!

If you have a minute...go to Lindsey's Blog and see Logan's new pics!! They are SOOOO cute!! She did such a great job!! I am always amazed at how crazy it can be to try and get a good pic with two young kiddos, but then how great they end up turning out. I love them!! Have I mentioned how much I love that precious boy?!?!? He is too cute (and sweet!) for words!! We got a few family shots in there too. Poor Logan...all of our 'family pics' that are framed around the house are without him in them....and he's almost 8 months!! We've been super busy, but I'll post again soon. I got some fun pics at the Pumpkin Patch last weekend that I need to upload. Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

nancy said...

I LOVE the pictures! My favorite is the one where he's leaning out of the blue bucket...what a cutie!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash