This is how Logan ends up during every single diaper change. He is the strongest little fella! I literally have to 'fight' him just to keep him on his back. He uses that little top part of the changing table and literally attempts to climb the wall. It is so funny how different your kids can be...I literally could have left Jay on the changing table for hours and he would have never even thought about rolling over or even moving for that matter!!

This is the face I typically see when I go to check on Logan during his naps. I laugh and say I'm not really sure how much sleep he actually gets. He will lay in there and just be hamming it up and smiling away at nothing and no one. He is so silly!! I love how his eyes almost disappear when he smiles really big like that....Trey's do the very same thing!!
And, he's up!! Logan is now sitting up!! This basically just started today. At his 6 month appt., his doctor told me that he was fully capable of sitting up, but just too busy reaching for anything and everything to take the time to actually sit there. I tried him today (with a little support from the boppy) and he actually sat there. He's still a little wobbly, and doesn't last too terribly long, but I'm so proud of him!

This is Logan's 'funny' face.....I guess! Every time we smile/baby talk at Logan, we scrunch up our nose, smile at him, and 'do the cutsie baby talk'. The other day, he started doing it back to us! It is so funny and too cute!! It's like looking at a mirror image...except he is much cuter than me or Trey when we do this!!

And on to big brother....Jay's newest favorite toy are the kitchen washcloths. Seriosly, he LOVES them. He will walk to the sink, pull the rag down, proceed to the table, and give it a good wipe down! I never thought I'd have a son with such high aspirations....a bus boy!!


Speaking of funny boys....this is how I found all three of them last night as I was 'making the rounds' before calling it a night myself.


I think these crib bumpers might pose a problem for us. Once again, Jay never even once tried to mess with them and we had him in this crib until 14 months or so. The only way Logan got it over him like this is because he pulled on it so hard that it ripped the little tie thing off. He's a strong one....I'm telling ya!Hope you had a Happy 'Funny' Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment