
I just thought these pictures were priceless. I am never ceased to be amazed (is that how you say that?!?) at how hard it is to get a good family pic...and we just have two kiddos. Can you imagine the Duggars?!? That would be almost impossible! I just love all that is going on in that first picture...Logan honking my nose, Jay having a full blown meltdown, and Trey looking like he has just finished backhanding Jay....and then the very next one where we look semi-normal (except for Jay looking like he is falling off a horse!) We had a great time that night at my Mom and Dad's eating chili and watching the Razorback game! Below are some more cute pictures from the night. As you can see, Jay was not really in the 'picture taking mood' so we let Logan be the star of the night! Thanks Mimi and Pop for a fun evening!! We always have such a great time...love you!


2 comments:
You guys are too cute and too funny! Love the pictures!
ha! That first picture is the best... too funny!
Post a Comment