Monday, September 14, 2009

'Why I Don't Take Naps' and other Randomness....

This is why I don't take naps....it is 1:20am and I am wide awake catching up on my 'blog reading'. No matter how much I desperately may need a nap- if I ever take one, I am guaranteed to not get sleepy until about 2am. It completely defeats the purpose and is so frustrating because then I start the next day tired and exhausted.

On another note, we celebrated Trey's 30th b'day this weekend with a huge surprise party! It was SO MUCH FUN! He was really and truly caught off guard and surprised. I got some great pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet. I will definitely do a post in the very near future with all of the highlights from the night! Thanks to EVERYONE who made his night so special...he literally has still not stopped talking about it!!

I'll leave you with some cute pictures of Jay. I recently bought him this adorable pair of boots from Wal-Mart. For whatever reason, he decided that he loves them and must wear them everywhere and at all times! :)

He wears them with shorts while 'rocking out' on his electric guitar....

He wears them with 'church clothes' while also sucking his thumb (multi-tasking at it's greatest!)

He wears them with pajamas (as long as the pants are tucked in) while playing with his toys!

5 comments:

nancy said...

Love the boots! :)

Rachel Cox said...

Too cute! He is getting SO big though! Wow!

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT! Oh I hated missing this weekend. B said it was so fun. It is so weird seeing a house in the background I don't recognize! I miss you friend...

Christina Anderson said...

loving the pics of those precious boys! haven't seen jay in so long and still haven't met precious logan.......but they both look perfect!!! i wish you the best in mothering and am only a phone call away even though we've moved many miles up the road! love you guys and miss you

Paige said...

That is too cute!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash