Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too Funny not to Blog About....

I know you're all (or maybe all 1 of you that actually reads my blog...:) waiting on the adorable Pumpkin Patch/Halloween pictures that I promised to post way back....I promise those are coming! But, in the meantime, I HAD to post this so that I will never forget this hilarious memory!!
Today, we had to take Jay to Children's Hospital to have his ear suctioned out. (Side note: Jay has been having horrible ear infections and major drainage even after his tubes were put in back in June. We went today to have his ear suctioned out so that they could get the fluid off of his ear and allow the antibiotic drops to actually begin to heal the infection. We have heard horror stories about the suctioning of the ear, but Jay did wonderful!! I was so proud of him! They strap them completely down...he looked like a little glow worm! But he did amazingly well, and is now wiped out and fast asleep! OK...that was a l-o-n-g sidenote, but now you are up to date on Jay's ear issues. :)
All that to say, Trey was here this afternoon with me while I was trying to put the boys down for naps. I laid Logan down to change his diaper and when I pulled off his pants, he had pooped everywhere! It was all over his pants, diaper, socks, and himself. I pulled his socks off and was attempting to shake the yuck off of his socks. Right as I did, Trey walked through the door and I watched two HUGE globs go flying through the air and land directly on his upper lip and on his jeans. (Woo....pause for laughing!)
My mouth was just hanging open and he looked at me like, "What on earth did you do that for?" but he didn't want to talk or move because he was afraid of the yuck falling into his mouth. Obviously, any sweet and caring wife should have immediately ran to the kitchen to get a rag and help him. Oh no! I hit the floor laughing!! I literally could not control my laughter. I have already replayed this image in my mind 500 times and every time, I still end up in stitches!! It was truly the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!! I was rolling, Logan was lying there naked looking at me like I had lost my mind, and Jay came running in to see what I was laughing about and immediately joined in rolling on the floor with me while laughing because it all looked like so much fun! All the while, Trey is still standing there with yuck dripping off of his lip staring at us and trying not to gag.
If you know anything about Trey, he is a GERMIFOBE! I think he probably washed his hands 1210 times while we were at Children's today. So, this did not fly at all (no pun intended!) Oh...I wish I had a picture. It was truly priceless. After Trey got his lip, his jeans, and the floor all cleaned up (while I was still laughing hysterically) he started calling me the 'Poop slinger!' and telling the kids that if they don't behave, the 'Poop slinger!' will come after them. Hey, whatever it takes to make them obey...no- just kidding!!
Oh well..this was quite a long post for that, but I hope it makes you laugh! Happy Thursday (and watch out for the dreaded Poop Slinger!)

**And since I don't have any pics of the hilarious 'episode' today, here are some cute pics of Jay back in June when he had his tubes put in. Our little patient....enjoy!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Very funny! Very gross but also VERY funny!! Thanks for sharing. I needed the laugh!

Ashley said...

I had tears laughing just imagining that! Enjoyed reading!

Rachel Cox said...

hahaaa!!!!! That is soooo funny!

Christina Anderson said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I'm kind of sad I wasn't there to see it all go down!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash