Jay 'bolting' for the tractor....We also had the cutest clown and most adorable little bear you have EVER seen for Halloween (yes, I am just a wee bit biased....:) We had such a fun Halloween. We went to the Fall Festival at our church and then also went trick or treating to a few houses. It was so cute to hear Jay attempt to say 'Trick or Treat'. He wasn't so sure at first, but when he realized the amazing results that took place when he said those three magical words, he was quickly saying 'Twick o tweat' at every door we came to. :) And I think Logan could have gotten about anything he wanted from anyone that night the way everyone who opened their door was 'oohing and ahhing' over the adorable baby....like I said, I think I'm biased...but they were so cute! It's so much fun to see your kids really enjoy things. It makes it even more fun to be the parent!!




At the end of the night, we realized that we had not gotten one family pic....so we had 'Uncle Ryan' snap this picture for us as we were loading up in the car. It's amazing how you can just forget about pictures sometimes. It was all I could do to keep up with two kiddos, their costumes, and all the parts that went with the costumes that night....oh, and of course keep up with the candy buckets too...for the boys...of course! (Ha!)




At the end of the night, we realized that we had not gotten one family pic....so we had 'Uncle Ryan' snap this picture for us as we were loading up in the car. It's amazing how you can just forget about pictures sometimes. It was all I could do to keep up with two kiddos, their costumes, and all the parts that went with the costumes that night....oh, and of course keep up with the candy buckets too...for the boys...of course! (Ha!)




No comments:
Post a Comment