

We had a wonderful Christmas, enjoyed time with our 2 families, and enjoyed 2 days of traveling to see our extended families!! We came home with TONS of wonderful presents for the boys (and ourselves), a few pounds heavier, a visit to the doctor, a bad case of croup, a steroid prescription, a new water pump in our car (that was $500+), 3 dirty boys, 2 tired parents, and a partridge in a pear tree!! Oh, reality is so hard to get back to!! So, this is the view from my house today! 'Operation Clean-Up Christmas' is now in session and I have until about 4pm to get it complete (due to the end of nap times!) Hope you all had a blessed Christmas....I have tons of pics to post going all the way back to Jay's birthday party, but that will have to wait for another nap time on another day! :)
2 comments:
Thats about what my house looks like and i'm trying to do the same thing . Finding it a bit hard as it seems like as soon as I clean something up and turn my head its messy again. Crazy and not my thing esp when you know you may have friends over. Trying from time to time to let it go and enjoy time with hubby as he is off from work. Sometimes even it can be so discouraging or hard to get going. Thanks for being brutly open with us. Love your blog
I love it! Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and deal with it later. I wish I could do it more often! Love you girl!
Post a Comment