Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Jay!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Dearest Jay!!!
Today, you are 3 years old!! How on earth has this happened so quickly?!?! I dressed Noah this morning in a tiny Christmas outfit that I remember putting on you when you were just 3 weeks old. Amazingly, it seems like you could truly still be 3 weeks old. One word comes to mind when I think of you....JOY (hmmm....so similar to JAY!)! You are the most fun, hilarious, sweet, kind, gracious, and wonderful little boy. You keep every single one of us on our toes and constantly laughing. I never know what thought might come out of your mouth at any given moment! Even when I am trying to discipline you, I have to choke back laughter with your comments!! You love everything "boy" right now...trains, cars, dinosaurs, snakes, crocodiles, tools, guitars, your Daddy, and your brothers. What a blessing you are to this home!!! I love each and every new stage of your life, but my heart also aches as I watch you become more and more independent of me already.....but that is how it should be! Each night, I thank God for blessing our lives with your life and I could not mean it any more when I say that you are one of the 3 greatest blessings your Dad and I have in this world!! Here's to many more fun(ny!) years with you!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
**Pictures taken by the amazing and talented Grant Harrison...cropping done by me! ;)

2 comments:

dustin and amy howell said...

Happy Birthday Jay!!! Uncle Dustin and Aunt Amy LOVE you lots :)

Stephanie said...

Such cute pics! So love that birthday boy! Hope you all had a ball celebrating him! Love and miss you so much!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash