Speaking of being thankful....we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I think we had a total of 3 wonderful Thanksgiving meals this year, but I am not complaining!! The Sunday before Thanksgiving, we enjoyed a FEAST with Trey's immediate family (aka Grammie and Grandad). On Thursday, we enjoyed a delicious feast with my family (aka Mimi and Pop). We headed down to Magnolia on Friday and enjoyed another Thanksgiving feast with Trey's extended family on Saturday. As always, it was so much fun to be with our precious families and enjoy eating, laughing, and being together!! Once again, I managed to only capture one of the meals with my camera. I have got to get better at this!!
Mimi & Pop with 'Tom the Turkey' :)
(minus Sarah & Todd....they spent Thanksgiving with Todd's family...we missed you guys!)
(Noah is still a little small to claim a spot even at the 'kids' table! :)
(Without going into details, let's just say that the girls whooped up on the boys!! Although, it might have been a little to our advantage that we made them play a game that all of us girls played at family camp for years growing up! :)
(**And on another note...please notice Trey's face! This is why I don't take pictures because he gets so irritated and aggravated when I bring out the camera that he is sure to let you know in the picture. Ugh...what a Scrooge! :)
(This pic of my Dad makes me laugh...looks like his Thanksgiving meal and Thanksgiving nap really wore him out!! Love you Dad!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment