(The below picture is Logan saying 'Cheeeese!' to the camera. And, I know that you are thinking from this picture that it is no wonder that he has a broken leg, but what he is doing here is truly 100 times more dangerous than how he actually broke his leg...I promise!)
To this
in just a matter of a few seconds.
Logan, we are so proud of you for being so strong, sweet, and content throughout this already very long and exhausting process. We know this is not going to be the easiest 5 weeks for you, but we pray that God will teach all of us something through it and that we can all rally as a family for you and get through this together!! I cannot wait to see those sweet chubby legs again. I cannot wait to see you running all over the place and chasing after your brother again. And I CANNOT WAIT to give you the tightest hug ever without having to just hug a huge, hard cast. You have already amazed me with your strength and sweet spirit! We love you sweet boy and pray God's sweet grace and healing over your little body!!
Logan, we are so proud of you for being so strong, sweet, and content throughout this already very long and exhausting process. We know this is not going to be the easiest 5 weeks for you, but we pray that God will teach all of us something through it and that we can all rally as a family for you and get through this together!! I cannot wait to see those sweet chubby legs again. I cannot wait to see you running all over the place and chasing after your brother again. And I CANNOT WAIT to give you the tightest hug ever without having to just hug a huge, hard cast. You have already amazed me with your strength and sweet spirit! We love you sweet boy and pray God's sweet grace and healing over your little body!!

6 comments:
I wake up in the night praying for sweet Logan! I can't stop thinking about him praying for him (and y'all!) Love y'all!
Bless his sweet little heart! Praying for you guys as you adjust over the next couple of weeks! Much love!!!
That is the sadest picture ever! Praying for you all!
That is the most adorable and the most pitiful thing all at the same time. How in the world?
New follower here, so sorry to hear about your little guys broken femur! I have a 13 month old and can't imagine this happening to him, but since I'm an Xray tech I unfortunately do xray a lot of little ones with broken bones, and it can happen in the strangest way! We will be praying for him!!
Follow us @ http://icthroughyou.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you found me, too! I love keeping up with like-minded people...I'll say a little prayer for your sweet Logan.
Post a Comment