And on another note, look who is smiling!! Noah started smiling a week or so ago and it is just the sweetest thing. These are not the greatest pictures, but I did my best to capture those sweet smiles when I could. Babies are always so precious, but I LOVE when they start smiling. It's like you realize they really and truly have little personalities. So sweet!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Sunday Photo Shoot & Smiling Boy!
On Sunday, we had everyone bathed and dressed in their 'church clothes' (which is an accomplishment in and of itself these days!) so I decided to try and snap a few 'brother' pictures. The boys are so busy, busy, busy all the time, time, time that I realized that I hardly have any pictures of them with Noah. Like any mother, I envisioned sweet and loving pictures of all three of them happily smiling at me, looking at the camera, with their arms lovingly draped around each other.....um....not exactly!! This is what we got, but that is ok. This is a WAY more accurate picture of our life right now...a little crying, a little thumb sucking, a little napping, a little smooshing and pushing, a little smiling, and a lotta love!! 




And on another note, look who is smiling!! Noah started smiling a week or so ago and it is just the sweetest thing. These are not the greatest pictures, but I did my best to capture those sweet smiles when I could. Babies are always so precious, but I LOVE when they start smiling. It's like you realize they really and truly have little personalities. So sweet!!
It will strike me at the oddest times that we have another addition to our family. Like today, we got our new insurance cards with Noah added on to the plan, and I just sat there and stared at it wondering why on earth they had so many people listed on our plan. And then I realized, they had listed everyone in our family. I cannot believe we are already a family of 5!! That just seems so big! I thought you had to be at least 45 years old and super mature to have a family of 5...Ha!! (No offense at all to any super mature 45 yr. olds with a family of five. :)
And on another note, look who is smiling!! Noah started smiling a week or so ago and it is just the sweetest thing. These are not the greatest pictures, but I did my best to capture those sweet smiles when I could. Babies are always so precious, but I LOVE when they start smiling. It's like you realize they really and truly have little personalities. So sweet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are some PRECIOUS boys. I bet you're a busy lady. =) In a good way, of course.
How sweet! Precious, precious boys!
Post a Comment