This past weekend, we also celebrated Abby's birthday (my oldest niece). She turned 7 years old on Sunday!! Friday night, she had a birthday party fit for a princes...literally!! :) She had some girlfriends over, and me and my sisters had little stations set up and did their hair, make-up, and nails. Once they had all had their 'makeovers', the girls put on a little performance/show/rock concert....it was so cute!!
It is so hard to believe my sweet niece is 7!
Happy (belated) Birthday Abs!! I cannot begin to tell you how much we all love you! The boys adore their oldest niece!! You are the ring leader, protector, peace maker, and 'mother' of all the cousins!! I will never forget your mom and dad coming up to my work to tell me they were pregnant with you and me screaming out with joy!!! And then, you were actually in my wedding in your mama's tummy!! And I will never forget the night you knocked out your two front teeth when you were spending the night with me. I don't know who cried more that night...me or you! You were so brave and I literally think I cried for days. It broke my heart to see you hurting!! And now you are so old and beautiful and smart and sensitive and caring....what a precious girl you are!! Your Aunt KiKi could not love you more sweet girl!!!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!
It is so hard to believe my sweet niece is 7!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment