Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I Love My Bed!!"

This child just cracks me up....I have never seen someone so young so enjoy 'snuggling' in his bed, our bed, or any bed for that matter. Jay will literally grin from ear to ear when I lay him down in his crib (with his blankie, of course) for his naps! Most mornings, we will go and get him and put him in bed with us to have his morning bottle and once again, he just loves to be snuggled up in all of our covers. It is so funny because Trey used to always make fun of me for how much I love to be in bed. It became a joke because every night I would get in bed and I would open my mouth to speak, and Trey would say, "I know, I know....you LOVE getting in bed!" So, I guess as far as I'm concerned, we are 'training up our child in the way he should go'.
Ha ha!!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

He looks so cute and snuggly in there!

emilyboe said...

Cutest li'l guy ever!!!!! I just want to squeeze him!
BTW, I just responded to your comment on my blog, but it's on my page ha, so go check it out!

Team Honnoll said...

How comfy is that! He's very cute. Yes, the pumping thing is funny. I even wear a nursing cover- just in case- so I know they wouldn't see a thing, even if the door could possibly open- which, again, is impossible- but they would forever be scarred by their teacher doing who-knows-what, looking like a freak in the closet! Ha ha! Hope you're doing well in your pregnancy! Not too much longer! :)

The Bunch Fam! said...

He is adorable! We do the same thing in the mornings, but Ben is not nearly as calm and peaceful. When is the next one due?? So exciting...

westerman said...

So good to hear from you. I am bad about posting, but I love reading up on yall:) Jay is precious and can't wait to hear more about #2.

nancy said...

Jay is so cute! So, everything on your blog says early March, so...??? Can't wait to hear more! Y'all are a precious family.

Bogie said...

what a cute baby!

westerman said...

posting pictures of baby #2 any time soon? i mean, i know you have nothing but time on your hands now!

Unknown said...

anyone who'd like to see pics of logan can visit my blog at www.lfphotog.blogspot.com. i took his one week pictures. :)

Cari said...

I tagged you. See my blog.

Christina said...

Enjoyed your house tour over at Shannon's place. Your nurseries are just beautiful. Love how you stained and painted the crib in your sons room. Thanks for the tour.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash