This weekend, I left Trey and Jay to have a 'guy's weekend' while I went out of town to have a 'girl's weekend' with one of my best friends, Shannon. We had a WONDERFUL time!! We went out to dinner, exchanged Christmas presents, stayed up late, talked and laughed a TON, slept in, and completed almost ALL of my Christmas shopping!! The most amazing thing is that we did ALL of this in less than 24 hours!! And, Trey did a GREAT job taking care of Jay. I think he was even brave enough to go Christmas shopping with him. As much as I love both of 'my boys', it is always so nice to have a break and enjoy some good 'ole girl time! Shannon, you are such a dear dear friend...there is just something about having known someone since 7th grade and I thank God for your friendship. We have had some hilarious moments together!! Thanks for always being there for me and for having me this weekend....I had a great time and I love you tons!!

The "Girls"

The "Guys"

1 comment:
You are too sweet! :) I had the best time too! We have to do it again soon! Love you!!
Post a Comment