Well, after much encouragement from out-of-town friends and fellow bloggers, I have decided to start a blog of my own. Needless to say, we had a 'lifechanging event' take place on December 7, 2007. Our son, Jay, was born to us weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long. The world as we knew it has completely changed. When I was pregnant, it seemed like the one comment that we constantly heard from parents of all different ages and stages of life was, "Your life is about to completely change". I think both Trey and I just assumed that they were talking about the sleepless nights, duties, and responsibilities that come with a baby. We now know what they really meant....our life has changed forever and it has nothing to do with the responsibilities of a baby. We were not prepared for this tiny little boy to come in and steal our hearts in such an amazing way! We have witnessed the miracle of new life and the amazing feeling of being 'Mommy and Daddy'. I have posted some pictures that were taken by our friend Lindsey when Jay was 1 month. He is now 3 months and we need to get some more recent pictures, but Linds did such a great job that I just had to share these. She is a great photographer and we appreciate her taking these for us so much!! You can check out some of her other pics on her Lindsey Faith Photography Blog. Through this blog, we'd love to share with you glimpses of our life, our love for each other, and our love for our sweet Lord! Those of you that know me closely know that I do not claim to be an amazing (or even decent) writer and even struggle to find the 'right' words at times, but I will try my best! 



3 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited you started a blog!! I'll link you on mine too.
PS I still want a copy of that pic of Jay on the chair. The one that is farther away.
absolutely adorable and wonderful
Post a Comment