Friday, November 21, 2008

Poor Boy!

Poor Jay...the last few weekends, Trey has been out of town due to hunting or work. So, that just leaves me and Jay to hang out which basically means that he gets dragged along on all of my 'girly' excursions. In the past few weekends, Jay has gotten to go to a huge Christmas 'extravaganza' shopping experience, our local downtown's Christmas open house, a Mary Kay open house, a wedding shower, and a birthday 'tea' for his cousin tomorrow. He is such a trooper and such a fun and sweet buddy!! Poor boy....at least for now, he has no clue what he is getting forced in to doing. I'm sure I'll hear about it when he gets older. But, for now, I'll just enjoy him getting to be my buddy until he is old enough to protest!! :)

Here is the little man himself all ready to get in a good nap. This picture was literally taken maybe 2 minutes after we got home from one of our 'fantastic outings'. Jay was ready for his bed...I think he had shopped 'til he dropped!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He is so cute when he sucks his thumb!

I think it lasts for a long time if you start them early....I still take Connor shopping with me all the time and he never complains. Every now and then if I push his stroller by the door he says, "Home, Shannon. Go Home?" Its cute. :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash